Great Things About The Party:
- It was at Duane's house!!! AHH!!! I adore himmmm.
- I was with Antoinette, of course. I hate going to parties without her, they are just really fucking horrible. I have sooo much more fun with her there.
- Duane and his friends just loved my singing when i played rockband with them. First, I was playing "Don't Fear The Reaper" with Antoinette and some of Tommy's kids and either Chad or Kyle (i'm not sure, they were twins) said "oh my god... shes hitting every note, shes so good!" and he brought all of them down there and then they kicked all the kids off and we played "Pleasure" by Bang Camaro (aww. I talked with Chad/Kyle about the concert comming up in June. UGH. He's going, so I'm so jealous. The tickets are only $15 but I don't have a ride there and I don't think my mom would want to see that and we're trying to save our money for Summerfest) and that was amazing. Everyone was singing along and i enjoyed it. Then we played "Move Along" and some of the guys tried to play along with me and someone said "no no NO! Just let her sing it!" and yeah, that felt pretty good. We got 5 stars on expert so that was pretty bad ass. :)
- LOL. Okay, so I was singing and just as the song was about to start and I randomly just hear someone say "rimjob" really loudly and I just start LAUGHING so hard with Antoinette and I just say "...ew" into the mic and Duane looks over at me with this really mischevious amazing look on his face. bahaha.
- There was a lot more good things that happened but I dunno. My memory isn't working well right now. :( that always happens to me after really good parties. I'm just so relieved that I got to see Duane!!
Bad Things About The Party:
-There was this WERID Pedofile guy there! He was so huge he looked pregnant and he was old and as Antoinette, myself, and some of the kids were playing Rockband, he was just sitting there watching us and like laughing to himself... it was SO werid. and Antoinette and I were in the kitchen with some of the guys and they went away and then the pedo guy just randomly appears out of nowhere like 2 seconds after Dune, Chad, and Kyle leave and Antoinette was tying the knot in the back of my shirt because I couldn't get it and he said "....ooooh... tying a knot? It makes you look better," and me Antoinette were just like WHAT THE FUCK!? And so we go downstairs and we weren't leaving the basement because all the guys were down there to like protect us and then Duane's uncle Darren came down and pulled him away from the bar and he acme back SO mad. He was like "holy shit theres a fucking pedofile here! I'm going to beat his mother fucking ASS!" and after that we didn't see the pedo guy again.... thank GOD.
-At the end of the party, it was storming out so bad that they power went out when we were all playing rockband and the xbox got so fucked up that that little red ring thingy came on and the xbox just wouldn't work at all and everyone blamed Duane for some reason and he got SO fucking mad. He wasn't his fault, I mean what the fuck!
-Antoinette got really pissed off at me because I was playing Rockband with all the guys and she was kinda standing off doing nothing... It wasn't my fault all the guys wanted me to sing for them. :( What was I supposed to say? No? I was having a good time. D:
- Tommy's kids were SO annoying. They were like going CRAZY over Rockband and were singing horribly and on Guitar Hero they kept playing the same song OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. I mean what the fuck, they have the game at home, don't you know how to switch songs?
- We left so damn early! :( Usually Antoinette's step-dad, Steve, is the very last person to leave the party but it was storming out pretty bad so we left and Steve was getting kinda pissed that they guys were all hanging out with me and he got really mad that one of the guys (not sure who) was talking to Antoinette a lot. Geez. What is with my family and guys? Whenever a cute guy is talking to one of us, we have to leave right away, lol! talk about wayyy over-protective
- My camera, for some strange reason, wouldn't work at Duane's house. Antoinette and I think it was Elmer posessing the camera because he was on Steve's side about hanging around the guys because at Duane's house it wouldn't work but at Antoinette's house it worked fine. Talk about strange.... <<... >>...
- I didn't get to give Duane a proper goodbye. :(